Cash or Trade News
BUILD YOUR PROFILE & ENCOURAGE TRUST!
I would like to announce some new features that will help members build their trust and reliability amongst traders. Basically, the more detailed your profile is the more trustworthy you become. This will increase the number of people who would be likely to trade with you.
With so many trades being posted to the site each day, and so many people looking for the same tickets, what sets you apart from the others? Well, seeing how we do not allow above face value offers, YOUR PROFILE SETS YOU APART! So build your profile and encourage more trades.
Think of it as your Facebook profile (which will we will be integrating soon with Facebook Connect). After someone browses your profile they gain a good idea of who you are. Do the same here with your CashorTrade.org profile amongst a community of fans.
Here are some of the new features available for you to build a better profile.
1) USERNAME: Pick a interesting Username to attract people to you.
2) PHOTOS: Upload a cool photo of yourself as your profile picture. It is ok to have some random photo, but somewhere in your photo gallery a couple photos of yourself would really strengthen a member's trust in trading with you.
3) PERSONAL INFO: Enter your personal info in the Info section of your profile. (I'll tell ya, I would much rather trade with someone who shows me their info than someone who is just a username and that's it. Don't you agree?)
4) ABOUT ME: Also enter a paragraph about you, who you are, why you love live music, etc, in the NEW About Me section under the Info Tab of your profile.
5) BE CREATIVE: Be creative in posting your trades. Post creative titles and descriptions of your trade. Just posting one-liners with nothing intuitive about yourself does not help set you apart from the rest whatsoever. Think about it. Someone who tells a good story or who is more interesting might be more encouraging to trade with than someone who just says, "I want this, and I want that"
6) GAIN FRIENDS: With over 6,250 members I guarantee you have a friend out there who likes live music as much as you do. Search for them under the Friends Button at the top. You can search by name, city, state, etc. Build a strong friend base and trade with the people you know and love already. Sounds smart doesn't it?
7) BECOME A MEMBER OF PHISH.NET: and import your shows, reviews, and forum posts into your profile. We have fully integrated the Phish.Net API 2.0 into our website, giving all the ability to pull data from their Phish.net account into their CashorTrade.org Profile. Seeing someone with over 200 hundred shows lets a member know that they are old school. Old school people like this understand tickets and the value of them. The chances that these people are scalpers are quite slim. Read their reviews and forum posts if that's not enough. Get to know each other and participate in the community!
6) SOCIAL MEDIA: Leave links under the Info Tab of your profile to your Twitter and Facebook accounts. Again, this helps people feel more connected with you, to keep in touch, and to make friends.
7) ***POSITIVE REVIEWS*** are probably the most important piece of a strong, trustworthy profile. When making trades, encourage the other to leave a positive review for you. Gaining more reviews and increasing your overall trading score is probably the single most important feature to encourage others to trade with you. 9 out of 10 times a solid review will help direct who to trade with. So encourage the use of the review section and GIVE out reviews as well. It is a two way street and we are all here to strengthen the ticket community.
So with that, don't give members a reason why not to trade with you....BUILD YOUR PROFILE and encourage friends amongst the community. Doing just this will help close the loop of tickets for all of us.
Thanks and good luck!
Brando and Dusty
Back to News »